Dear friends and supporters,
If you like what we do and would like to help us somehow, thanks to your support and 2% income tax (only Slovak taxpayers) we can continue to implement several publicly beneficial, awareness-raising and educational activities.
MORE INFORMATION IN SLOVAK LANGUAGE, NECESSARY INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTS you can find here: Donate 2% of your income tax.
Why donate your 2% to the Adapt Institute?
We will use your 2% of your taxes to support activities not only in the following areas:
Raising awareness on current security and defence topics:
- operation of the Infosecurity.sk portal, which uncovers disinformation campaigns in the Slovak information space;
- monitoring of the Slovak information space;
- publishing the Disinfo Report podcast;
- publishing various formats (including webinars, Adapt Briefs, Adapt Long Reads) discussing current pressing topics;
- publication of the first and only newsletter on disinformation in Slovakia Infosecurity.sk – Disinfo report and Adapt Newsletter.
Deepening the cross-institutional dialogue and networking of domestic and foreign experts from the non-governmental and governmental sectors:
- organizing conferences and expert panels aimed at finding solutions and formulating recommendations in connection with current security challenges and threats.
Education and upbringing of the next generation of young professionals and experts in foreign and security policy:
- organizing a semester-long educational program Security Academy for students or recent university graduates;
- improving media literacy and critical thinking, focusing on the younger generation;
- brokering internship opportunities and providing practical experience in the field.